Planning Social Mobilization and Communication for Dengue Fever Prevention and control
This guide presents the basic steps and underlying principles of COMBI (Communication for Behavioural Impact).
It is intended for health planners, dengue or vector control programme managers and individuals, nongovernmental organizations (NGOs) and other agencies with interests and/or expertise in developing biological, chemical, environmental and communication interventions to prevent and control dengue fever.
- A Field Guide to Designing a Health Communication Strategy
- Making Content Meaningful: A Guide to Adapting Existing Global Health Content for Different Audiences
- Treatment 2015
- Risk Communication and Community Engagement for Zika Virus Prevention and Control
- Integrated Management Strategy for Dengue Prevention and Control
- Emergency Preparedness and Response Training
- Participatory Action Research for the Development of a National Avian Communication Strategy: A Field Guide
- Promoting Quality Malaria Medicines Through SBCC: An Implementation Kit
- The mHealth Planning Guide: Key Considerations for Integrating Mobile Technology into Health Programs
- JHU/CCP Pathways Models
March 25, 2019