Planning Social Mobilization and Communication for Dengue Fever Prevention and control
This guide presents the basic steps and underlying principles of COMBI (Communication for Behavioural Impact).
It is intended for health planners, dengue or vector control programme managers and individuals, nongovernmental organizations (NGOs) and other agencies with interests and/or expertise in developing biological, chemical, environmental and communication interventions to prevent and control dengue fever.
- A Field Guide to Designing a Health Communication Strategy
- Risk Communication and Community Engagement for Zika Virus Prevention and Control
- Emergency Preparedness and Response Training
- Making Content Meaningful: A Guide to Adapting Existing Global Health Content for Different Audiences
- Treatment 2015
- Crisis and Outbreak Communication Pandemic Flu and Other Disasters
- Integrated Management Strategy for Dengue Prevention and Control
- JHU/CCP Pathways Models
- SCOPE Training Tool & SCOPE Versions
- Leadership in Strategic Communication: Making a Difference in Infectious Disease and Reproductive Health
April 22, 2016