People Living with HIV Stigma Index
The People Living with HIV Stigma Index provides a tool that measures and detects changing trends in relation to stigma and discrimination experienced by people living with HIV. In the initiative, the process is just as important as the product. It aims to address stigma relating to HIV while also advocating on the key barriers and issues perpetuating stigma - a key obstacle to HIV treatment, prevention, care and support.
- HIV-Related Stigma and Discrimination Toolkit
- Design Kit for Human-Centered Design
- Addressing the Needs of Young People Living with HIV
- Private Sector Counts
- A Field Guide to Designing a Health Communication Strategy
- Reduction of HIV-related Stigma and Discrimination
- Making Content Meaningful: A Guide to Adapting Existing Global Health Content for Different Audiences
- What is Human-Centered Design?
- Human-Centered Design Templates and Tools
March 25, 2019