Outbreak READY: A Digital Readiness & Response Simulation
Outbreak READY! is a digital simulation that strengthens the readiness of non-governmental organizations (NGOs) to respond to large-scale infectious disease outbreaks in humanitarian contexts.
Through a unique digital outbreak simulation, READY brings uses a computer-based serious game to bring the complex nature of a humanitarian outbreak response to life, allowing participants to test and refine their readiness skills and knowledge.
- Operationalizing One Health to Support Humanitarian Sector Outbreak Response
- World Bank: One Health: Operational framework for strengthening human, animal, and environmental public health systems at their interface
- Taking a Multi-Sectoral One Health Approach- A Tripartite Guide to Addressing Zoonotic Diseases in Countries
- FAO National One Health Framework
- Risk Communication Essentials
- Communicating risk in public health emergencies: a WHO guideline for emergency risk communication (ERC) policy and practice
- Major Epidemic and Pandemic Diseases
- Managing epidemics: key facts about major deadly diseases
- COVID-19 Risk Communication and Community Engagement Toolkit for Humanitarian Actors (“RCCE Toolkit”)
- Joint WHO/ILO Guidelines on Post-Exposure Prophylaxis (PEP) to Prevent HIV Infection
March 31, 2022