Mind Tools Toolkit
This toolkit is found on a website designed to teach about leadership and management.
The toolkit includes modules on leadership, team skills, strategy, problem solving, decision making, project management, time management, stress management, communication skills, creativity techniques, learning skills, and career skills.
- A Field Guide to Designing a Health Communication Strategy
- SBCC Mapping Tool for Assessment
- Global Health Security Agenda Website
- PROGRES_SBCC Tool
- Handbook for Advocacy Planning
- Integrated Management Strategy for Dengue Prevention and Control
- Engaging the Private Sector in Maternal and Neonatal Health in Low and Middle Income Countries
- Business Planning for Health: Building Organizational Capacity to Improve Health
- CDC’s Guiding Principles for Public-Private Partnerships: A Tool to Support Engagement to Achieve Public Health Goals
- Promoting Quality Malaria Medicines Through SBCC: An Implementation Kit
July 23, 2021