The mHealth Planning Guide: Key Considerations for Integrating Mobile Technology into Health Programs
The Guide helps individuals and organizations appropriately plan for mHealth deployments. The Guide:
Provides a thorough orientation to the mHealth planning process for anyone looking to learn more about integrating mobile technology into health programs in low- and middle-income countries
Outlines key considerations and resources for planning an mHealth intervention, from concept development and technology design to preparation for implementation.
- Helps the user build a strong foundation for an mHealth activity, laying out the many facets of program planning that the mHealth pioneers wish they had known when they were starting out.
This Guide is intended primarily for global health technical experts, program managers, and staff working to implement mHealth solutions in low-resource settings. The Guide is also useful for donors.
- The mHealth Planning Guide: Key Considerations for Integrating Mobile Technology into Health Programs
- Preventing HIV/AIDS among Adolescents through Integrated Communication Programming [Manual]
- JHU/CCP Pathways Models
- A Field Guide to Designing a Health Communication Strategy
- Leadership in Strategic Communication: Making a Difference in Infectious Disease and Reproductive Health
- Learning Package for SBCC Facilitator's Guide
- From Awareness to Action A Guide for District and Block-level Functionaries to Implement Behavior Change Communication Programmes
- Designing for Behavior Change For Agriculture, Natural Resource Management, Health and Nutrition [Workshop Curriculum]
- The P-Process
- Social and Behavior Change Capacity Assessment Tool for Individuals [Facilitator's Guide and Assessment Tool]
- Your Child's Health Depends on You
- Saath-Saath Integrated Brochure- Seven types of FP/HIV
- Integrated Social and Behavior Change Communication
- Guide for Integrating Gender into Social and Behavior Change Programming
- Integrating Family Planning into Development Food Security Activities: Formative Research with the Njira Project in Malawi
March 25, 2019