Measuring Success Toolkit
This toolkit provides guidance on how to use data to plan a health program and to measure its success through monitoring and evaluation (M&E). It also offers links to important M&E-related resources. Basic introductions are provided throughout the toolkit, as well as a glossary of planning, monitoring and evaluation terms, for those less familiar with the concepts and demands of using data for program planning and M&E.
Links to important resources that have been selected by M&E experts are also provided for those with more experience or those needing to delve into further details and specific examples.
- A Field Guide to Designing a Health Communication Strategy
- Social and Behavior Change Capacity Assessment Tool for Individuals [Facilitator's Guide and Assessment Tool]
- Voluntary Medical Male Circumcision (VMMC): Demand Creation Toolkit
- JHU/CCP Pathways Models
- The Health Communicator's Social Media Toolkit
- The P-Process
- Making Content Meaningful: A Guide to Adapting Existing Global Health Content for Different Audiences
- Preventing HIV/AIDS among Adolescents through Integrated Communication Programming [Manual]
- Leadership in Strategic Communication: Making a Difference in Infectious Disease and Reproductive Health
- Designing for Behavior Change For Agriculture, Natural Resource Management, Health and Nutrition [Workshop Curriculum]
March 25, 2019