M&E Planning: Template for Indicator Reporting
As part of Monitoring and Evaluation Planning, the M&E plan should include a section with details about what data will be analyzed and how the results will be presented. Will in-house research staff need to perform any statistical tests to get the needed answers or will this analysis be provided by a consultant or outside expert? What tests need to be performed and what data will be used to do the calculations? What software program (e.g. Excel, SPSS, Stata) will be used to analyze data and make reporting tables?
It is useful to include an empty table that provides the template for indicator reporting. This is a template for such a table, which should have rows and columns for listing the indicators, data values and time period of reporting. The table can also include the indicator target, and how far the program has progressed toward that target in terms of the percentage of the target achieved during the reporting period.
- M&E Plan Indicators Table Template
- A Tool for Strengthening Gender-Sensitive National HIV and Sexual and Reproductive Health (SRH) M&E Systems
- M&E Plan: Data Sources Table Example
- Population, Health and Environment M&E Training Tool Kit
- Making Content Meaningful: A Guide to Adapting Existing Global Health Content for Different Audiences
- Household Survey Indicators for Malaria Control
- Developing Indicators: A SMART Criteria Checklist
- Family Planning and HIV Indicators
- M&E of Community Programs [Webinar]
- Global Reference List of 100 Core Health Indicators
September 3, 2015