Long-Term Care Facility Toolkit: Preparing for COVID-19 Vaccination at Your Facility
This toolkit provides long-term care facility (LTCF) administrators and clinical leadership with information and resources to help build vaccine confidence among healthcare personnel (HCP) and residents.
The toolkit emphasizes the critical role played by health professionals in providing trusted information and ensuring high COVID-19 vaccination coverage in their facility.
- Interpersonal Communication for Immunization (IPC-I)
- COVID-19 Vaccination Communication Toolkit
- COVID-19 Vaccination Communication
- COVID-19 Vaccine Introduction Toolkit
- COVID-19: Long Term Health Effects
- Guidance on Developing a National Deployment and Vaccination Plan for COVID-19 Vaccines
- Vaccines Explained
- Home-Based Care Reference Guide for COVID-19
- IPC for Immunization Toolkit
- Interim Guidance for Administrators of US K-12 Schools and Child Care Programs to Plan, Prepare, and Respond to Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19)
January 12, 2021