Leadership in Strategic Communication: Making a Difference in Infectious Disease and Reproductive Health
This is an integrated approach to learning health communication. This guide is part of a course and is designed to train the user in creating and implementing a strategic communication and leadership plan focusing on H1N1, with the understanding this issue could be translated to other topics.
- Chapter 1 – How do we establish partnerships and coordinating mechanisms?
- Chapter 2 – What is the communication problem? (Analysis)
- Chapter 3 – What do we need to do? (Strategy Development)
- Chapter 4 – What creative approaches and materials do we need to develop?
- Chapter 5 – How do we make things happen?
- Chapter 6 – Monitoring and evaluation
- Chapter 7 – Lessons learned and re-planning
- Radio and HIV/AIDS: Making a Difference [Handbook]
- A Field Guide to Designing a Health Communication Strategy
- Making Content Meaningful: A Guide to Adapting Existing Global Health Content for Different Audiences
- JHU/CCP Pathways Models
- SCOPE Training Tool & SCOPE Versions
- Emergency Preparedness and Response Training
- Learning Package for SBCC Facilitator's Guide
- SCOPE Ghana
- Designing for Behavior Change For Agriculture, Natural Resource Management, Health and Nutrition [Workshop Curriculum]
- Preventing HIV/AIDS among Adolescents through Integrated Communication Programming [Manual]
November 19, 2014