Inside the Mind of an Anti-vaxxer
This article describes the attitude of the many individuals in the US who are against vaccination and details steps that can be taken to change their attitudes and behavior.
The various options of changing people's attitudes toward vaccinations are discussed.
- Misunderstanding Vaccine Side Effects Poses a Problem for Uptake
- COVID-19 Vaccination Communication
- COVID-19: Simple Answers to Top Questions Risk Communication Field Guide Questions and Key Messages
- Vaccine Hesitancy in Low- and Middle-income Countries: Potential Implications for the COVID-19 Response
- How the Virus Won
- Social Media and Vaccine Hesitancy
- Anti-Virus: The Covid-19 FAQ
- The Best Evidence for How to Overcome COVID Vaccine Fears
- List of COVID-19 Maps and Visuals (University of Minnesota)
- Key Guidelines in Developing a Pre-Emptive COVID-19 Vaccination Uptake Promotion Strategy
January 7, 2021