Influencing Audience Template
This template helps to think about and organize information on influencing audiences, looking at level of influence, behaviors that influence the priority audience, what would help them encourage the desired behavior and why they may discourage the behavior.
It includes space for the following information:
- Who influences the priority audience?
- How much influence do they have (strong, moderate, weak)?
- What behaviors do they currently influence the priority audience to do?
- Why would they encourage the desired behavior?
- Why would they discourage the desired behavior?
- What media channels do they use most?
- Audience-Focused Literature Review Template
- Audience Characteristics and Behavioral Factors Template
- Literature Review Template
- Fishbone Diagram Template
- Design Kit for Human-Centered Design
- What is Human-Centered Design?
- Promoting Quality Malaria Medicine through Social and Behavior Change Communication
- Promoting Quality Malaria Medicines Through SBCC: An Implementation Kit
- A Field Guide to Designing a Health Communication Strategy
- Commonly Used Databases for Literature Reviews
March 25, 2019