Immunization and Child Health Materials Development Guide
This is a reference and educational tool for people who create communication materials. If you’re new to materials development, we recommend that you read through the guide before actually starting to develop materials, then carefully follow the eight steps described below and covered in detail in the guide.
Those with materials development experience can use the guide for new ideas and tools and as a reminder of, and checklist for, each step in the materials development process.
- Effective Communications: Participant Handbook
- The HTSP Implementation Kit
- Accelerator Behaviors
- A Guide for Planning and Implementing Social and Behavior Change Communication Activities for Postpartum Family Planning
- Open WHO
- A Manual for Integrating Gender into Reproductive Health and HIV Programs: From Commitment to Action (2nd Edition)
- Learning Package for SBCC Facilitator's Guide
- Making Content Meaningful: A Guide to Adapting Existing Global Health Content for Different Audiences
- The Field Guide to Human-Centered Design
- The ENGAGE-TB Approach: Operational Guidance
March 25, 2019