Health Intervention Tracking for COVID-19 (HIT-COVID) a Living Global Database
A global team of volunteers, coordinated by researchers at Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health and Boston University School of Public Health, are curating this high-resolution living global data of public health policy interventions to serve as a global resource for researchers and decision makers.
This is a living database which displays data that has been internally verified and those that are still going through an internal audit.
More Trending Topic Coronavirus COVID-19 Tools resources
- WHO COVID-19 Strategy Update
- Tailoring Malaria Interventions in the COVID-19 Response
- WHO Coronavirus Website
- Coronavirus 2019-nCoV Global Cases Dashboard
- Actions to Support Media, Enhance Access to Information, and Leverage Digital Technologies in the Fight Against the Pandemic
- Early Estimates of the Indirect Effects of the COVID-19 Pandemic on Maternal and Child Mortality in Low-income and Middle-income Countries: a Modelling Study
- Types, Sources, and Claims of COVID-19 Misinformation
- Community-based Health Care, including Outreach and Campaigns,in the Context of the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Responding to COVID-19 in Africa: Using Data to Find a Balance
- How to Support Displaced Populations' Mental Health during Lockdown
April 26, 2020