Health Intervention Tracking for COVID-19 (HIT-COVID) a Living Global Database
A global team of volunteers, coordinated by researchers at Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health and Boston University School of Public Health, are curating this high-resolution living global data of public health policy interventions to serve as a global resource for researchers and decision makers.
This is a living database which displays data that has been internally verified and those that are still going through an internal audit.
More Trending Topic Coronavirus COVID-19 Tools resources
- Coronavirus Pandemic: Tracking the Global Outbreak
- KAP COVID: Exploring Knowledge, Attitudes, and Practices for COVID-19 Prevention
- Three Lessons from the Global South on Combating the Pandemic
- Vaccine Confidence: A Global Analysis Exploring Volatility, Polarization, and Trust
- Tailoring Malaria Interventions in the COVID-19 Response
- COVID-19–Related Infodemic and Its Impact on Public Health: A Global Social Media Analysis
- WHO Coronavirus Website
- Johns Hopkins Center for Systems Sciences and Engineering Global Cases Dashboard
- Coronavirus 2019-nCoV Global Cases Dashboard
April 26, 2020