A Guide for Planning and Implementing Social and Behavior Change Communication Activities for Postpartum Family Planning
This document presents guidance for planning and implementing social and behavior change communication (SBCC) activities for postpartum family planning (PPFP), informed through global evidence and program learning
This guide features a set of principal PPFP behaviors, introduces key steps for how to design and implement SBCC for PPFP, and provides several case studies describing MCHIP’s work in this area.
The intended audience for this guide is program managers and technical staff responsible for designing and implementing PPFP program activities, including international and local staff of nongovernmental organizations and representatives from ministries of health.
- Making Content Meaningful: A Guide to Adapting Existing Global Health Content for Different Audiences
- A Field Guide to Designing a Health Communication Strategy
- SBCC for Malaria in Pregnancy: Strategy Development Guidance
- The HTSP Implementation Kit
- What is Human-Centered Design?
- Promoting Quality Malaria Medicines Through SBCC: An Implementation Kit
- The Field Guide to Human-Centered Design
- Girl Safety Toolkit: A Resource for Practitioners
- Social and Behavior Change Capacity Assessment Tool for Donors and Networks
- Social and Behavior Change Capacity Assessment Tool for Use with Organizations
- Your Child's Health Depends on You
- BA Zambia Implementation Package: Ni Zii!: A Toolkit for Implementors
- Guide for Conducting In-Clinic Mobilization
- Post Pregnancy Family Planning Quality Improvement Approach for Private Health Facilities
- A Guide to Conducting Outreaches for Family Planning Services
March 25, 2019