A Guide for Planning and Implementing Social and Behavior Change Communication Activities for Postpartum Family Planning
This document presents guidance for planning and implementing social and behavior change communication (SBCC) activities for postpartum family planning (PPFP), informed through global evidence and program learning
This guide features a set of principal PPFP behaviors, introduces key steps for how to design and implement SBCC for PPFP, and provides several case studies describing MCHIP’s work in this area.
The intended audience for this guide is program managers and technical staff responsible for designing and implementing PPFP program activities, including international and local staff of nongovernmental organizations and representatives from ministries of health.
- Making Content Meaningful: A Guide to Adapting Existing Global Health Content for Different Audiences
- A Field Guide to Designing a Health Communication Strategy
- The HTSP Implementation Kit
- SBCC for Malaria in Pregnancy: Strategy Development Guidance
- What is Human-Centered Design?
- Promoting Quality Malaria Medicines Through SBCC: An Implementation Kit
- The Field Guide to Human-Centered Design
- Girl Safety Toolkit: A Resource for Practitioners
- Social and Behavior Change Capacity Assessment Tool for Individuals [Facilitator's Guide and Assessment Tool]
- Social and Behavior Change Capacity Assessment Tool for Use with Organizations
- Your Child's Health Depends on You
- Handoff Package for Postpartum Family Planning and Improved Counselling
- Expanding Access to Family Planning Services at the Community Level
- Use of Misoprostol for Prevention of Postpartum Hemorrhage
- BA Zambia Implementation Package: Ni Zii!: A Toolkit for Implementors
March 25, 2019