Guidance for Providing Informed-Choice Counseling on Sexual Health for Women Interested in PrEP: Kenya and South Africa
The purpose of this guidance is to promote informed decision making on sexual health for women who are interested in PrEP.
It is written for service providers who provide HIV risk-reduction counseling services. This guidance is based on the informed-choice counseling approach.
- PrEP Communications Accelerator
- Oral Pre-Exposure Prophylaxis- Questions and Answers
- Community Communication MNCH e-Manual: Participatory Health Promotion Sessions
- Guidelines for the Use of Antiretroviral Agents in HIV-1-Infected Adults and Adolescents
- Antiretroviral Therapy for HIV Infection in Infants and Children: Recommendations for a Public Health Approach
- Joint WHO/ILO Guidelines on Post-Exposure Prophylaxis (PEP) to Prevent HIV Infection
- Family Planning Discussion Topics for Voluntary Counseling and Testing
- Promoting the Health of Men who Have Sex with Men Worldwide: A Training Curriculum for Providers
- Men's Health Kit
- The ECHO Study Report
March 25, 2019