Guidance for Providing Informed-Choice Counseling on Sexual Health for Women Interested in PrEP: Kenya and South Africa
The purpose of this guidance is to promote informed decision making on sexual health for women who are interested in PrEP.
It is written for service providers who provide HIV risk-reduction counseling services. This guidance is based on the informed-choice counseling approach.
- Oral Pre-Exposure Prophylaxis- Questions and Answers
- Community Communication MNCH e-Manual: Participatory Health Promotion Sessions
- Family Planning Discussion Topics for Voluntary Counseling and Testing
- Men's Health Kit
- Guidelines for the Use of Antiretroviral Agents in HIV-1-Infected Adults and Adolescents
- Antiretroviral Therapy for HIV Infection in Infants and Children: Recommendations for a Public Health Approach
- Promoting the Health of Men who Have Sex with Men Worldwide: A Training Curriculum for Providers
- Engaging Men in HIV and AIDS at the Service Delivery Level
- Joint WHO/ILO Guidelines on Post-Exposure Prophylaxis (PEP) to Prevent HIV Infection
- GESI Toolkit
March 25, 2019