The Girl Generation: Do No Harm Guidance Note
This guidance note was produced by The Girl Generation, a communication program which aims to galvanize a global movement to end FGM.
The guidance covers the "Do No Harm" Approach, offering examples of the approach used in the field. It also offers a chart explaining areas of potential problems in the effort to end FGM, and the Do No Harm solutions to apply to those situations.
- Behavior Change to End FGM
- The REPLACE Approach: Supporting Communities to End FGM
- Female Genital Mutilation and Behaviour Change
- Manual on Social Norms and Change
- Toolkit for Engaging Midwives in the Global Campaign to End FGM
- Global Strategy to Stop Health-Care Providers from Performing Female Genital Mutilation
- Responding to Female Genital Mutilation: A Guide for Key Professionals
- Do Your Own Survey: How to Collect Data on FGM
- Technical Note on COVID-19 and Harmful Practices
- WHO Guidelines on the Management of Health Complications from Female Genital Mutilation
March 25, 2019