Gender Integration Continuum Training Session User's Guide
The Gender Integration Continuum is a visual framework that illustrates what gender integration looks like in programming and how this affects women and men, girls and boys.
This user’s guide provides practical guidance on preparing for and facilitating the Gender Integration Continuum training session.
More Male Engagement in Family Planning resources
- Men's Reproductive Health Curriculum
- Men as More than Partners: Increasing Men’s Use of Sexual and Reproductive Health Products and Services through SBCC
- The REPLACE Approach: Supporting Communities to End FGM
- Emergency Preparedness and Response Training
- Providing Reproductive Health Services to Young Married Women and First-time Parents in West Africa
- Global Sexual and Reproductive Health Service Package for Adolescent Men and Boys
- African Transformation Toolkit
- Family Planning and HIV Service Integration E-Learning Course
- Integrated SBCC Programs: Key Challenges and Promising Strategies- Webinar
- VMMC Counseling Training Package
July 13, 2018