Gender Equity and the COVID-19 Community Health Response Webinar
This webinar was held on June 18, 2020 and was sponsored by Last Mile Health.
During the webinar, the panelists discuss the importance of integrating gender equity into the community health COVID-19 pandemic response. Panelists also share insights and experiences related to reducing the gender gap through data, CHW programming, policy integration, and broader empowerment efforts. Additionally, the speakers outline what this looks like in practice and how they are working to reduce the gender gap in the context of COVID-19 response.
- COVID-19 Exposes the Harsh Realities of Gender Inequality in Slums
- Identifying & Mitigating Gender-based Violence Risks within the COVID-19 Response
- Integrating Gender into the COVID-19 Risk Communication and Community Engagement (RCCE) Response
- Gender-based Violence Prevention, Risk Mitigation and Response during COVID-19
- COVID-19: Resources to Address Gender-based Violence Risks
- COVID-19: The Gendered Impacts of the Outbreak
- Gender Norms and the Coronavirus
- Global Rapid Gender Analysis for COVID-19
- COVID-19: Emerging Gender Data and Why it Matters
- Minimum Standards for Prevention and Response to Gender-Based Violence in Emergencies
July 21, 2020