Gender Equity and the COVID-19 Community Health Response Webinar
This webinar was held on June 18, 2020 and was sponsored by Last Mile Health.
During the webinar, the panelists discuss the importance of integrating gender equity into the community health COVID-19 pandemic response. Panelists also share insights and experiences related to reducing the gender gap through data, CHW programming, policy integration, and broader empowerment efforts. Additionally, the speakers outline what this looks like in practice and how they are working to reduce the gender gap in the context of COVID-19 response.
More Trending Topic Coronavirus COVID-19 Tools resources
- COVID-19 For SBC Practitioners Webinar
- Responding to Coronavirus: Resources and Support
- Learning Resources to Support Staff during the COVID-19 Pandemic- and Beyond
- Identifying & Mitigating Gender-based Violence Risks within the COVID-19 Response
- COVID-19 Exposes the Harsh Realities of Gender Inequality in Slums
- COVID-19 Planning Guide for Adapting Risk Communication and Community Engagement as Public Health and Social Measures Shift: With Safety Tips for Conducting Community Meetings
- Millions More Cases of Violence, Child Marriage, Female Genital Mutilation, Unintended Pregnancy Expected due to the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Gender-based Violence Prevention, Risk Mitigation and Response during COVID-19
- Technical Note on COVID-19 and Harmful Practices
- Community-based Health Care, including Outreach and Campaigns,in the Context of the COVID-19 Pandemic
June 22, 2020