Gapminder promotes sustainable global development and achievement of the United Nations Millennium Development Goals by increased use and understanding of statistics and other information about social, economic and environmental development at local, national and global levels. Its goal is to provide a fact-based worldview that anyone can understand.
The site offers free downloads of their software.
The site compiles the latest UN data and offers animated graphs on the following topics:
- Child health
- Global Trends
- Promoting Quality Malaria Medicines Through SBCC: An Implementation Kit
- Promoting Quality Malaria Medicine through Social and Behavior Change Communication
- Population Health & Environment Toolkit
- Prevention of Sexual Transmission of Zika Virus
- Population, Health, and Environment Basics
- Zika and Pregnancy: Questions and Answers
- Coronavirus Pandemic: Tracking the Global Outbreak
- Zika Virus Disease: Questions and Answers
- Female Genital Mutilation Cost Calculator
- FGM: The Scope of the Problem in Graphics and Numbers
March 25, 2019