Gapminder promotes sustainable global development and achievement of the United Nations Millennium Development Goals by increased use and understanding of statistics and other information about social, economic and environmental development at local, national and global levels. Its goal is to provide a fact-based worldview that anyone can understand.
The site offers free downloads of their software.
The site compiles the latest UN data and offers animated graphs on the following topics:
- Child health
- Global Trends
- Promoting Quality Malaria Medicines Through SBCC: An Implementation Kit
- Prevention of Sexual Transmission of Zika Virus
- Promoting Quality Malaria Medicine through Social and Behavior Change Communication
- Population Health & Environment Toolkit
- Zika and Pregnancy: Questions and Answers
- Population, Health, and Environment Basics
- FGM: The Scope of the Problem in Graphics and Numbers
- Zika Virus Global Emergency Response Plan
- How to Do an Audience Analysis
- How to Conduct a Situation Analysis
March 25, 2019