The Field Guide to Human-Centered Design
This guide describes the organization IDEO's human-centered design process with the key mindsets that underpin how and why they think about design for the social sector, 57 clear-to-use design methods for new and experienced practitioners, and from-the-field case studies of human-centered design in action. The Field Guide is designed to provide everything that an SBC professional would need to understand the people one is designing for, to have more effective brainstorms, to prototype ideas, and to ultimately arrive at more creative solutions.
- What is Human-Centered Design?
- Design Kit for Human-Centered Design
- A Field Guide to Designing a Health Communication Strategy
- Learning Package for SBCC Facilitator's Guide
- JHU/CCP Pathways Models
- Participation Guide: Involving Those Directly Affected in Health and Development Communication Programs
- Voluntary Medical Male Circumcision (VMMC): Demand Creation Toolkit
- Making Content Meaningful: A Guide to Adapting Existing Global Health Content for Different Audiences
- Design Kit: The Facilitator’s Guide to Teaching Human-Centered Design
- Preventing HIV/AIDS among Adolescents through Integrated Communication Programming [Manual]
March 25, 2019