A Field Guide to Designing a Health Communication Strategy
The purpose of this book is to share a set of steps and tools with those in the field to help ensure that behavior change communication efforts are developed strategically— with participation from all stakeholders, clear goals, segmented audiences, and effective messages based on sound research and credible theory.
The text is based on many years of experience in the field and is supplemented with real-world examples and case studies. The chapters cover: analysis, audience segmentation, behavior change objectives, strategic approach, message development, channels and tools, management, and evaluation.
- JHU/CCP Pathways Models
- SCOPE Training Tool & SCOPE Versions
- Learning Package for SBCC Facilitator's Guide
- Leadership in Strategic Communication: Making a Difference in Infectious Disease and Reproductive Health
- SCOPE Ghana
- Designing for Behavior Change For Agriculture, Natural Resource Management, Health and Nutrition [Workshop Curriculum]
- Preventing HIV/AIDS among Adolescents through Integrated Communication Programming [Manual]
- From Awareness to Action A Guide for District and Block-level Functionaries to Implement Behavior Change Communication Programmes
- The SBCC Emergency Helix
- The P-Process
January 1, 2015