Developing Quality Consumer Health Information [Guide]
This brief manual outlines the main steps needed in developing quality consumer health information.
The manual includes guidance on knowing what information consumers want, tips for getting started, developing content, evaluating, updating, and provides further information and resources.
- A Field Guide to Designing a Health Communication Strategy
- JHU/CCP Pathways Models
- Leadership in Strategic Communication: Making a Difference in Infectious Disease and Reproductive Health
- Learning Package for SBCC Facilitator's Guide
- From Awareness to Action A Guide for District and Block-level Functionaries to Implement Behavior Change Communication Programmes
- Designing for Behavior Change For Agriculture, Natural Resource Management, Health and Nutrition [Workshop Curriculum]
- Preventing HIV/AIDS among Adolescents through Integrated Communication Programming [Manual]
- Guide to Community Mobilization Programming
- Participation Guide: Involving Those Directly Affected in Health and Development Communication Programs
- The P-Process
March 25, 2019