COVID-19 Planning Guide for Adapting Risk Communication and Community Engagement as Public Health and Social Measures Shift: With Safety Tips for Conducting Community Meetings
This document includes key Risk Communication and Community Engagement (RCCE) considerations during shifting lockdown measures, safety measures for conducting in-person community meetings, and a template that brings both of these considerations together to help agencies adapt their RCCE approaches as these measures shift.
Appendices include key RCCE considerations for different community and humanitarian contexts, and free downloadable images and a flyer that can be used to promote safe community meetings.
All are invited to share either the live version or download a PDF version.
- Deciding to Go Out
- Supporting your Child’s Mental Health as They Return to School during COVID-19
- Classroom Precautions during COVID-19
- Updated Resources and Tools for Reopening Schools and Childcare Programs
- Framework for Reopening Schools
- Considerations for Schools
- Rumour Has It: A Practice Guide to Working with Rumours
- Technical Brief: Socially Marginalized Groups and COVID-19
- Translators without Borders Glossary for COVID-19
- Girl Safety Toolkit: A Resource for Practitioners
July 21, 2020