COVID-19 Expert Reality Check
As the media is filled with stories aobut coronavirus, most news articles focus on numbers of cases and deaths, new locations of cases, etc.
Lost in the shuffle are the important public health insights about how viruses work and humans respond. To help improve understanding of an emerging outbreak’s complex dynamics, The Johns Hopkins University Bloomberg School of Public Health's Global Health Now (GHN) has reached out to some of the world’s most respected global health experts for their quick "reality checks" on key issues related to the outbreak.
- Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health Global Health Now COVID-19 Expert Reality Check
- Rumour Has It: A Practice Guide to Working with Rumours
- Coronavirus 2019-nCoV Global Cases Dashboard
- WHO Coronavirus Website
- CDC Coronavirus Website
- WHO Tool for Behavioural Insights on COVID-19
- Coronavirus disease (COVID-19) Advice for the Public
- Coronavirus Outbreak Knowledge Hub
- Coronavirus Resources
- MEDBOX Rapid Response Toolbox for Coronavirus
February 15, 2020