COVID-19 and Child, Early, and Forced Marriage: An Agenda for Action
This brief is intended for development partners, including government and civil society actors. It provides recommendations and resources for responding to the needs of adolescent girls during the COVID-19 crisis and recovery period, including those at risk of early marriage and those who are already married and in informal unions.
It focuses on how adolescent girls, particularly those at risk of marriage or already married girls will be affected in the short- and longer-term.
- Tackling the Taboo: Sexuality and Gender-Transformative Programmes to End Chlld, Early, and Forced Marriage and Unions
- Child, Early, and Forced Marriage Resource Guide
- Lever les Tabous: La sexualité et les approches promouvant l’égalité des genres pour mettre fin aux unions et aux mariages d’enfants, précoces et forcés
- Practical Guidance for Risk Communication and Community Engagement (RCCE) for Refugees, Internally Displaced Persons (IDPs), Migrants, and Host Communities Particularly Vulnerable to COVID-19 Pandemic
- Prioritizing and Targeting SBC Investments for Youth
- Technical Brief: Socially Marginalized Groups and COVID-19
- What does Child Marriage Mean for Girls?
- The Top 5 Things You Didn't Know About Child Marriage
- Child Marriage Facts and Figures
- Child Marriage Factsheets
July 15, 2021