COVID-19 and Child, Early, and Forced Marriage: An Agenda for Action
This brief is intended for development partners, including government and civil society actors. It provides recommendations and resources for responding to the needs of adolescent girls during the COVID-19 crisis and recovery period, including those at risk of early marriage and those who are already married and in informal unions.
It focuses on how adolescent girls, particularly those at risk of marriage or already married girls will be affected in the short- and longer-term.
More Trending Topic Coronavirus COVID-19 Tools resources
- Tackling the Taboo: Sexuality and Gender-Transformative Programmes to End Chlld, Early, and Forced Marriage and Unions
- Child, Early, and Forced Marriage Resource Guide
- Practical Guidance for Risk Communication and Community Engagement (RCCE) for Refugees, Internally Displaced Persons (IDPs), Migrants, and Host Communities Particularly Vulnerable to COVID-19 Pandemic
- Lever les Tabous: La sexualité et les approches promouvant l’égalité des genres pour mettre fin aux unions et aux mariages d’enfants, précoces et forcés
- Technical Brief: Socially Marginalized Groups and COVID-19
- Prioritizing and Targeting SBC Investments for Youth
- Global Rapid Gender Analysis for COVID-19
- What does Child Marriage Mean for Girls?
- The Top 5 Things You Didn't Know About Child Marriage
- Child Marriage Factsheets
April 24, 2020