Coronavirus Outbreak Knowledge Hub
This pop-up space for 2019 Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV) supports evidence generation by pooling protocols, tools, guidance, templates, and research standards generated by researchers and networks working on the response to this outbreak. Findings from previous outbreaks, largely obtained during MERS and SARS, are also available. This all aims to make research faster and easier and to enable standardised, quality data to be collected and prepared for sharing.
Latest updates will be provided on transmission as well as recommendations for healthcare professionals on transmission, disease management, and care.
- WHO Coronavirus Website
- Visualizing the History of Pandemics
- Risk Communication and Community Engagement Guidance
- Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV) Technical Guidance
- CDC Coronavirus Website
- CIDRAP COVID-19 Resource Center
- Coronavirus 2019-nCoV Global Cases Dashboard
- COVID-19 Online Training
- Priorities for the Global COVID-19 Response
- Coronavirus Resources
February 5, 2020