Coronavirus 2019-nCoV Global Cases Dashboard
This online dashboard visualizes and tracks the reported nCoV cases on a daily timescale; the complete set of data is downloadable as a google sheet. The case data visualized is collected from various sources, including WHO, U.S. CDC, ECDC China CDC (CCDC), NHC and DXY.
DXY is a Chinese website that aggregates NHC and local CCDC situation reports in near real-time, providing more current regional case estimates than the national level reporting organizations are capable of, and is thus used for all the mainland China cases reported in our dashboard (confirmed, suspected, recovered, deaths). U.S. cases (confirmed, suspected, recovered, deaths) are taken from the U.S. CDC, and all other country (suspected and confirmed) case data is taken from the corresponding regional health departments. The dashboard is intended to provide the public with an understanding of the outbreak situation as it unfolds, with transparent data sources.
- WHO Coronavirus Website
- Johns Hopkins Center for Systems Sciences and Engineering Global Cases Dashboard
- CDC Coronavirus Website
- Johns Hopkins Coronavirus Resource Center
- Health Intervention Tracking for COVID-19 (HIT-COVID) a Living Global Database
- Visualizing the History of Pandemics
- Coronavirus Outbreak Knowledge Hub
- New York Times COVID-19 Dashboard
- COVID-19 Surveillance Dashboard
July 21, 2020