Conducting a Social Marketing Campaign
This is part of a toolbox for social marketing, and answers the following questions:
- Why should you use a social marketing approach?
- When should you run a social marketing campaign
- How do you manage a social marketing campaign?
- Behavioral Design Toolkit
- The Transtheoretical Model
- Theories of Behavior Change
- Crisis and Outbreak Communication Pandemic Flu and Other Disasters
- Demand for Health Services: A Human-Centred Field Guide for Investigating and Responding to Challenges
- A Field Guide to Designing a Health Communication Strategy
- Engager les Communautes pour explorer les normes sociales- Engaging Communities in Exploring Social Norms: Learnings from the Social Norms Exploration Tool
- The Behavioral Economics Guide 2019
- Map of Social Norms-focused Projects and Measurement Approaches
- The REPLACE Approach: Supporting Communities to End FGM
March 25, 2019