Conducting a Social Marketing Campaign
This is part of a toolbox for social marketing, and answers the following questions:
- Why should you use a social marketing approach?
- When should you run a social marketing campaign
- How do you manage a social marketing campaign?
- The Transtheoretical Model
- Behavioral Design Toolkit
- Theories of Behavior Change
- Crisis and Outbreak Communication Pandemic Flu and Other Disasters
- A Field Guide to Designing a Health Communication Strategy
- The REPLACE Approach: Supporting Communities to End FGM
- Demand for Health Services: A Human-Centred Field Guide for Investigating and Responding to Challenges
- SBCC Online Courses
- Promoting Quality Malaria Medicines Through SBCC: An Implementation Kit
- CDCynergy Social Marketing Edition
March 11, 2015