CIDRAP COVID-19 Resource Center
The Center for Infectious Disease Research and Policy (CIDRAP) is tracking and analyzing the rapidly evolving novel coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic.
The CIDRAP COVID-19 Resource Center provides a deep well of information for public health experts, business preparedness leaders, government officials, and the public.
- COVID-19 Online Training
- Coronavirus Resources
- Risk Communication and Community Engagement Guidance
- Coronavirus Outbreak Knowledge Hub
- Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV) Technical Guidance
- Johns Hopkins Coronavirus Resource Center
- List of COVID-19 Maps and Visuals (University of Minnesota)
- Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health Global Health Now COVID-19 Expert Reality Check
- WHO Technical Guidance Page
- A Guide to WHO’s Guidance on COVID-19
April 5, 2020