Brand Strategy Worksheet
Branding is a marketing technique that has been successfully used in the commercial sector for years to sell products and services. Branding also can be used successfully in social and behavior change communication (SBCC) programs to help intended audiences adopt and maintain desired behaviors.
A brand strategy is how, what, where, when and to whom brand messages are communicated and delivered. This worksheet can help a branding team to determine and define the brand execution, personality, and position.
- Category Analysis Worksheet
- Stakeholder Mapping Tool
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
- Stakeholder Engagement Plan Template
- Program Inputs and Outputs Template
- Template for Stakeholder Engagement Plan
- Logic Model Template
- Making Content Meaningful: A Guide to Adapting Existing Global Health Content for Different Audiences
- Comprehensive Condom Programming A guide for resource mobilization and country programming
- SBCC for Malaria in Pregnancy: Strategy Development Guidance
March 25, 2019