Audience-Focused Literature Review Template
This is a template which can be used to help organize information during a Literature Review that is audience focused. It includes sections on: Source; Study Population; Problem Scope/Size; Context: Social, Political, Economic; Health; Audiences; Current Knowledge, Attitude, Beliefs; Behaviors; Factors influencing behavior: Individual/Family/ Community/Society/Health System; Communication Channels.
- Literature Review Template
- Commonly Used Databases for Literature Reviews
- Barrier Analysis Questionnaires
- Design Kit for Human-Centered Design
- Promoting Quality Malaria Medicine through Social and Behavior Change Communication
- Participatory Action Research for the Development of a National Avian Communication Strategy: A Field Guide
- A Field Guide to Designing a Health Communication Strategy
- Audience Characteristics and Behavioral Factors Template
- What is Human-Centered Design?
- Understanding the Situation: Practitioner's Handbook
March 25, 2015