Saath-Saath Apple Game
Saath-Saath Project (SSP), funded by United States Agency for International Development (USAID) provided HIV prevention, care, support and treatment services along with family planning (FP) services, referral and gender-based violence (GBV) prevention and mitigation services through its outreach activities and expanded integrated health services (EIHS) sites.
This game is intended for Key Affected Populations (KAPs) who often think that they don't need to visit a Voluntary Counseling and Testing (VCT) or STI clinic as they look very healthy and don't have any sign and symptoms of STI. The goal of the game is to sensitive about utilizing HIV and STI services.
- Toolkit for Transition of Care and Other Services for Adolescents Living with HIV
- Community Communication MNCH e-Manual: Participatory Health Promotion Sessions
- Adolescents Living with HIV (ALHIV) Toolkit
- Positive Connections: Leading Information and Support Groups for Adolescents Living with HIV
- Consolidated Guideline on Sexual and Reproductive Health and Rights of Women Living with HIV
- Promoting the Health of Men who Have Sex with Men Worldwide: A Training Curriculum for Providers
- Men's Health Kit
- Suaahara Training Guidelines and Participant Handbooks
- Promoting Quality Malaria Medicine through Social and Behavior Change Communication
- Guidelines for the Use of Antiretroviral Agents in HIV-1-Infected Adults and Adolescents