CoronApp Colombia is a mobile application of the National Government of Colombia used to strengthen the monitoring of public health risks associated with Coronavirus.
Thanks to the report on the state of health of Colombians and travelers, who believe or do not have symptoms of the Coronavirus, it is possible to understand the behavior of the virus in the country and design prevention and containment measures against it.
- KAP COVID: Exploring Knowledge, Attitudes, and Practices for COVID-19 Prevention
- Coronavirus — COVID-19 Factsheet
- Creating Mobile Health Solutions for Behaviour Change: A Study of Eight Services in the mNutrition Initiative Portfolio
- Fake News Can Be Deadly. Here's How To Spot It
- WHO Coronavirus Website
- CDC Coronavirus Website
- Visualizing the History of Pandemics
- Practice Guide: Behaviour Change Communication during Crisis
- Coronavirus Pandemic: Tracking the Global Outbreak
- Coronavirus 2019-nCoV Global Cases Dashboard