Alive & Thrive is an initiative in Vietnam aimed at improving infant and young child feeding by increasing rates of exclusive breastfeeding and improving complementary feeding practices.
This set of three posters reinforce messages about frequent breastfeeds, exclusive breastfeeding, and no water. They were placed in health facilities in Vietnam.
The poster taglines are as follows:
- The more I breastfeed, the more milk my mommy will make for me!
- Mommy, your milk gives me all the nutrients I need for my first six months!
- I don't need to drink any water – my mommy's milk gives me all the water I need!
- Questions and Answers about Breastfeeding and COVID-19
- Maternal Newborn Child Health- Nutrition Quality Improvement Tools
- Social and Behavior Communication Change (SBCC) Implementation Kit to Support Faith-Based Organization Breastfeeding Interventions
- Infant and Young Child Feeding Recommendations When COVID-19 is Suspected or Confirmed
- Community Communication MNCH e-Manual: Participatory Health Promotion Sessions
- SBCC for Malaria in Pregnancy: Strategy Development Guidance
- Birth Spacing and Family Welfare Sermons
- Factors Impacting Use of Health Services by First-time/Young parents: A Formative Research Toolkit
- “Because my Husband and I Have Never Had a Baby Before…” Results and Lessons from Interventions with First-Time Parents in Madagascar, Mozambique, and Nigeria