WHO’s Science in 5 on COVID-19: Vaccines, Variants and Doses
This video answers many questions posed to WHO experts about the COVID-19 vaccine.
1. If I've had COVID, do I still need a vaccine?
2. Does the vaccine protect me against the new variants?
3. If I've been vaccinated, do I need to wear a mask?
- A Guide to WHO’s Guidance on COVID-19
- More Than 117 Million Children at Risk of Missing Out on Measles Vaccines, as COVID-19 Surges
- The Public’s Role in COVID-19 Vaccination: Planning Recommendations Informed by Design Thinking and the Social, Behavioral, and Communication Sciences
- The Little Jab Book:18 Behavioral Science Strategies for Increasing Vaccination Uptake
- Breaking Down COVID-19: The COVID-19 Living Textbook
- COVID-19: Simple Answers to Top Questions Risk Communication Field Guide Questions and Key Messages
- Community-Led Action (CLA) for COVID-19: A Field Manual for Community Mobilisers
- COVID-19: Resources to Address Gender-based Violence Risks
- COVID-19: Long Term Health Effects
- Timeline: WHO's COVID-19 Response
March 29, 2021