What is Social Listening and Why is it Important?
"Social listening is the monitoring of a brand's social media channels for any customer feedback and direct mentions of the brand or discussions regarding specific keywords, topics, competitors, or industries, followed by an analysis to gain insights and act on those opportunities."
This article explains that by performing social listening and interacting directly with users, the content developer can produce a product that the audience actually wants, and then continually shift the strategy being used to meet the most current need.
- How to Track and Understand Social Media Analytics
- Why is IVR Important?
- An Agent-based Model about the Effects of Fake News on a Norovirus Outbreak
- Skills Sessions: Rumour-tracking
- Feedback Starter Kit
- Tips for Journalists on COVID-19 Coverage
- Fighting an Epidemic of Misinformation: The Importance of Science and Learning in Dealing with Coronavirus
- Why Misinformation about COVID-19’s Origins Keeps Going Viral
- Course on Human-Centered Design
- Healthy Timing and Spacing of Pregnancy (HTSP) Online Course
June 6, 2021