What is Human-Centered Design?
This video explains the basics of human-centered design - that is, keeping in mind at all times the people the program is trying to reach while designing the program structure and messages.
It outlines the three basic elements embraced by the organization IDEO - inspiration, ideation, and implementation.
- Design Kit for Human-Centered Design
- The Field Guide to Human-Centered Design
- Human-Centered Design Templates and Tools
- Principles of Human-Centered Design
- What is Design Thinking?
- A Field Guide to Designing a Health Communication Strategy
- Course on Human-Centered Design
- Design Kit: The Facilitator’s Guide to Teaching Human-Centered Design
- Making Content Meaningful: A Guide to Adapting Existing Global Health Content for Different Audiences
- JHU/CCP Pathways Models
March 25, 2019