WASH'EM: Improving Handwashing Behaviour Change Programs in Humanitarian Crises
Wash'Em is a process for rapidly designing evidence-based and context-adapted handwashing behavior change programs in emergencies.
The Wash’Em process involves using 5 rapid assessment tools to understand behavior. Then the user can enter those findings into the Wash’Em software which will in turn provide tailored program recommendations.
More Trending Topic Coronavirus COVID-19 Tools resources
- Local Media and Community Engagement in Humanitarian Settings
- Global Humanitarian Response Plan- COVID-19
- WHO Tool for Behavioural Insights on COVID-19
- Practice Guide: Behaviour Change Communication during Crisis
- COVID-19 Planning Guide for Adapting Risk Communication and Community Engagement as Public Health and Social Measures Shift: With Safety Tips for Conducting Community Meetings
- RCCE Action Plan Guidance: COVID-19 Preparedness and Response
- Planification familiale dans les situations de crise humanitaire: guide de planification stratégique
- COVID-19 Focus Group Discussion Guide for Communities
- Guide pour les discussions de groupe dirigées avec les volontaires de la communauté
- Malaria Social and Behaviour Change Program Guidance in the Context of COVID-19 Pandemic
July 21, 2020