Voluntary Medical Male Circumcision Communication Materials Adaptation Guide
This guide aims to support VMMC communication teams working within Ministries of Health, nongovernmental organizations, and community-based and faith-based organizations who want to assess and adapt existing VMMC communication materials and products. The document provides an overview on how to adapt communication materials and products so they are clear, understandable, and responsive to the needs of VMMC audiences and address the major factors that influence their social norms and behaviors. Materials and products of this kind reflect the intended audiences’ cultures, languages, and literacy levels.
The guide is availalbe for Kenya and for Turkana.
- Voluntary Medical Male Circumcision (VMMC): Demand Creation Toolkit
- Making Content Meaningful: A Guide to Adapting Existing Global Health Content for Different Audiences
- A Field Guide to Designing a Health Communication Strategy
- The Health Communicator's Social Media Toolkit
- Learning Package for SBCC Facilitator's Guide
- Participation Guide: Involving Those Directly Affected in Health and Development Communication Programs
- Health Promotion Online Course
- Spot On Malaria: A Guide to Adapting, Developing and Producing Effective Radio Spots
- Postpartum Family Planning (PPFP) Toolkit
- Straight to the Point Capacity Building Tools
March 25, 2019