Vaccine Misinformation Field Guide
This resource was created by the UNICEF Programme Division, Health Section, Immunization Unit C4D team, in collaboration with The Public Good Projects, First Draft and Yale Institute of Global Health.
It was developed to facilitate the development of strategic and well-coordinated national action plans to rapidly counter vaccine misinformation and build demand for vaccination that are informed by social listening.
- Guidance on Developing a National Deployment and Vaccination Plan for COVID-19 Vaccines
- Interpersonal Communication for Immunization (IPC-I)
- COVID-19 Vaccination Communication
- Vaccine Hesitancy and COVID-19: Considerations for Communication
- Framework for Decision-making: Implementation of Mass Vaccination Campaigns in the Context of COVID-19
- Conversations to Build Trust in Vaccination: A Training Module for Health Workers
- The Best Evidence for How to Overcome COVID Vaccine Fears
- Behavioural Considerations for Acceptance and Uptake of COVID-19 Vaccines: WHO Technical Advisory Group on Behavioural Insights and Sciences for Health
- Vaccine Hesitancy in Low- and Middle-income Countries: Potential Implications for the COVID-19 Response
- Vaccine Acceptance is the Next Hurdle
February 3, 2021