Translators without Borders Glossary for COVID-19
Translators without Borders (TWB)is identifying key terminology that people use to talk about COVID-19 as well as commonly-used technical terms to develop a multilingual, plain-language glossary.
The glossary is designed to assist field workers and interpreters engaging with communities to raise awareness about COVID-19. It aims to improve communication between responders and affected communities by providing accurate translations of useful terminology related to the disease outbreak. In the coming weeks, we will keep adding new terms and additional languages to make this glossary far more widely relevant.
- Tools to Support Journalists and Newsrooms during COVID-19
- Actions to Support Media, Enhance Access to Information, and Leverage Digital Technologies in the Fight Against the Pandemic
- Internews COVID-19 Microsite
- The COVID-19 Vaccine Communication Handbook
- Coronavirus Pandemic: Tracking the Global Outbreak
- A Guide to WHO’s Guidance on COVID-19
- Social Media Rumour Bulletin
- Seoul Declaration on Media and Information Literacy for Everyone and by Everyone
- Timeline: WHO's COVID-19 Response
- Public Health Communication in Time of Crisis: Readability of On-Line COVID-19 Information
July 21, 2020