A Toolkit to Help Stop the Spread
Identifying how to find the right COVID-19 messages and support tools for each group is where the art of marketing comes in. This group is asking people to give up many regular behaviors they value and enjoy, and to engage in a set of behaviours they may not.
The job for which this toolkit is designed is to identify what the value of each behavior or set of behaviours might be to each group, and to bundle that up and offer it in exchange for compliance. It is also important to remember, these ‘value offerings’ will vary between groups. Marketing is a voluntary approach and when applied there is less reactance to marketing approaches than there are to education or law approaches.
- A Toolkit to Help Stop the Spread
- ETC Guidance on the Provision of Digital Communication Technologies in COVID-19 operations
- Coronavirus: The Seven Types of People who Start and Spread Viral Misinformation
- Guidance for Including People with Disabilities in Response to the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Safe Ramadan Practices in the Context of the COVID-19: Interim Guidance
- Malaria Social and Behaviour Change Program Guidance in the Context of COVID-19 Pandemic
- Community-based Health Care, including Outreach and Campaigns,in the Context of the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Integrating Gender into the COVID-19 Risk Communication and Community Engagement (RCCE) Response
- Measures to Ensure the Continuity of the Response to Malaria in the Americas during the COVID-19 Pandemic
- How Behavioral Science Can Help Contain the Coronavirus
July 21, 2020