Ten Accelerator Behaviors for Ending Preventable Maternal and Child Deaths
This is a chart of the ten "accelerator behaviors" and behaviors related to each, which USAID outlined in March of 2015. This framework came out of the 2012 the Child Survival Call to Action, which was followed two years later by a meeting to decide how to proceed in ensuring the reducing the maternal and child deaths.
This chart is taken from a document, still in draft form as of March 2016, titled THE BEHAVIOR CHANGE FRAMEWORK: A template for accelerating the impact of behavior change in USAID-supported MCH programs in 24 priority countries.
- A Field Guide to Designing a Health Communication Strategy
- The REPLACE Approach: Supporting Communities to End FGM
- Behavior Change to End FGM
- Entertainment-Education Curriculum
- Accelerator Behaviors
- Ending the AIDS Epidemic for Adolescents, with Adolescents: A Practical Guide to Meaningfully Engage Adolescents in the AIDS Response
- JHU/CCP Pathways Models
- The SBCC Emergency Helix
- Guide de promotion des produits et services de santé sexuelle et reproductive pour les hommes
- Guide for Promoting Sexual and Reproductive Health Products and Services for Men
March 25, 2019