Synthesized Guidance for COVID-19 Message Development
The purpose of this document is to provide a synthesized, indexed reference of accurate, standardized COVID-19 information from the World Health Organization (WHO) and other trustworthy sources. This information is presented in simple, clear language to support the development of messages and materials needed for communication interventions.
There is also a Navigation Aid to help users utilize this document most effectively.
More Trending Topic Coronavirus COVID-19 Tools resources
- Synthesized Guidance for COVID-19 Message Development Navigation Aid
- Safe Ramadan Practices in the Context of the COVID-19: Interim Guidance
- Practical Guidance for Risk Communication and Community Engagement (RCCE) for Refugees, Internally Displaced Persons (IDPs), Migrants, and Host Communities Particularly Vulnerable to COVID-19 Pandemic
- Communication Related Behavioural Insights for COVID-19
- ETC Guidance on the Provision of Digital Communication Technologies in COVID-19 operations
- Guidance for Including People with Disabilities in Response to the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Building Trust while Influencing Online COVID-19 Content in the Social Media World
- Guidance about Communication to Combat COVID-19
- Framework for Reopening Schools
- COVID-19 Planning Guide for Adapting Risk Communication and Community Engagement as Public Health and Social Measures Shift: With Safety Tips for Conducting Community Meetings
May 1, 2020