Strengthening Preparedness for COVID-19 in Cities and Urban Settings
This document is to support local authorities, leaders and policy-makers in cities and other urban settlements in identifying effective approaches and implementing recommended actions that enhance the prevention, preparedness and readiness for COVID-19 in urban settings, to ensure a robust response and eventual recovery.
It covers factors unique to cities and urban settings, considerations in urban preparedness, key areas of focus and preparing for future emergencies.
More Trending Topic Coronavirus COVID-19 Tools resources
- A Guide to WHO’s Guidance on COVID-19
- Practical Guidance for Risk Communication and Community Engagement (RCCE) for Refugees, Internally Displaced Persons (IDPs), Migrants, and Host Communities Particularly Vulnerable to COVID-19 Pandemic
- Critical Preparedness, Readiness and Response Actions for COVID-19
- Compassion in a Time of COVID-19
- Religious Leaders Play Key Role in Battle against COVID-19
- Building Trust while Influencing Online COVID-19 Content in the Social Media World
- COVID-19: The Gendered Impacts of the Outbreak
- Guidance for Including People with Disabilities in Response to the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Tips for Engaging Communities during COVID-19 in Low-Resource Settings, Remotely and In-Person
- Actions to Support Media, Enhance Access to Information, and Leverage Digital Technologies in the Fight Against the Pandemic
July 21, 2020