Strengthening Preparedness for COVID-19 in Cities and Urban Settings
This document is to support local authorities, leaders and policy-makers in cities and other urban settlements in identifying effective approaches and implementing recommended actions that enhance the prevention, preparedness and readiness for COVID-19 in urban settings, to ensure a robust response and eventual recovery.
It covers factors unique to cities and urban settings, considerations in urban preparedness, key areas of focus and preparing for future emergencies.
More Trending Topic Coronavirus COVID-19 Tools resources
- Critical Preparedness, Readiness and Response Actions for COVID-19
- COVID-19: The Gendered Impacts of the Outbreak
- Tailoring Malaria Interventions in the COVID-19 Response
- Measures to Ensure the Continuity of the Response to Malaria in the Americas during the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Tips for Engaging Communities during COVID-19 in Low-Resource Settings, Remotely and In-Person
- Gender-based Violence Prevention, Risk Mitigation and Response during COVID-19
- Actions to Support Media, Enhance Access to Information, and Leverage Digital Technologies in the Fight Against the Pandemic
- Safe Ramadan Practices in the Context of the COVID-19: Interim Guidance
- Behavioral Design for COVID-19 Response
- Pandemics and Violence Against Women and Children
April 30, 2020