Strengthening M&E for Malaria Social and Behavior Change Communication
This webinar, from 2014, presents several resources, such as the Malaria BCC Indicator Reference Guide and the Reporting Guide for Malaria Communication Evaluations, which are designed to support national programs and partners to more robustly evaluate the effectiveness of communication interventions and to share and disseminate those findings within the malaria community. The robust evaluation of these programs means that effective interventions can be recognized as such and replicated in other settings.
Reviewing these tools, the webinar participants explain how they are intended to be used to strengthen monitoring and evaluation (M&E) for malaria SBCC and expand the evidence base for successful programming. They also discuss the use of SBCC reference guide indicators in a Liberia survey.
- The Future of Malaria Social and Behavior Change Communication
- Strengthening Malaria Social and Behavior Change Communication through Research, Monitoring and Evaluation
- Incorporating Net Care into Malaria Social and Behavior Change Communication Strategies: A Step-by-Step Guide
- Community Communication MNCH e-Manual: Participatory Health Promotion Sessions
- SBCC for Malaria in Pregnancy: Strategy Development Guidance
- Malaria Case Management: Monitoring and Evaluation for SBCC
- Promoting Quality Malaria Medicine through Social and Behavior Change Communication
- Promoting Uptake of Intermittent Preventive Treatment of Malaria in Pregnancy
- Guide to Strategic Communication Online
- Promoting Quality Malaria Medicines Through SBCC: An Implementation Kit
April 13, 2020