This fact sheet explains that misinformation about coronavirus and COVID-19 can create fear and hostility that hurts people and makes it harder to keep everyone healthy.
It emphasizes that people are stronger as a community when they stand together against discrimination.
- COVID Misinformation Checking
- How to Fight an Infodemic
- Stigma and Resilience
- READY COVID-19 Factsheet
- WHO Technical Guidance Page
- Coronavirus — COVID-19 Factsheet
- Rumour Has It: A Practice Guide to Working with Rumours
- How to Be Clear During COVID-19
- Tips for Using Social Media for COVID-19
- COVID-19 Guidance for Pregnancy and Breastfeeding
April 10, 2020