SRH and HIV Linkages Compendium: Indicators & Related Assessment Tools
This Compendium is built around the different themes in the theory of change and includes a focused set of indicators and related assessment tools that have direct and indirect relevance to tracking the links between SRH and HIV programmes at national and sub-national levels.
Related assessment tools are used to capture progress where individual indicators are not available. As efforts to link these programmes continue to gain traction in countries around the world, the compendium will evolve to include additional indicators and related assessment tools that provide useful data on critical issues related to SRH and HIV linkages.
More HC HIV resources
- Hormonal Contraceptive Eligibility for Women at High Risk of HIV: Guidance Statement
- Hormonal Contraceptive Eligibility for Women at High Risk of HIV- FAQs
- Preventing HIV and Unintended Pregnancies: Strategic Framework 2011- 2015
- Family Planning and HIV Indicators
- Hormonal Contraception and HIV: Putting New Developments in Context
- Family Planning and HIV Service Integration E-Learning Course
- Strategic Communication for Hormonal Contraception and HIV: An Evidence Review
- Strategic Communication Framework for Hormonal Contraceptive Methods and Potential HIV-Related Risks
- Evidence for Contraceptive Options and HIV Outcomes (ECHO) Study
- Hormonal Contraception and HIV- Technical Update
- Adaptation of Hormonal Contraceptive and HIV Communication Strategy in Malawi
- Hormonal Contraceptives and HIV – An Introductory Fact Sheet
- Hormonal Contraception and Potential HIV Risks- Frequently Asked Questions
- What Is Up With DMPA And "Grades" For Family Planning?
- Thinking about Using Depo? Things to Consider
March 25, 2019