Social Media Rumour Bulletin
This bulletin relies on social media data collected by monitors working for Internews and partner organizations. Data is collected both manually and with the use of specialist monitoring platforms. The bulletin aims to provide tools and resources to help journalists and community workers to respond to misinformation they encounter in their work.
- Tools to Support Journalists and Newsrooms during COVID-19
- Actions to Support Media, Enhance Access to Information, and Leverage Digital Technologies in the Fight Against the Pandemic
- Internews COVID-19 Microsite
- Translators without Borders Glossary for COVID-19
- COVID-Ready Communication Playbook for Health Professionals
- Handbook for Media: the Coronavirus and COVID-19
- Coronavirus — COVID-19 Factsheet
- YouTube as a Source of Information on COVID-19: A Pandemic of Misinformation?
- KAP COVID: Exploring Knowledge, Attitudes, and Practices for COVID-19 Prevention
July 15, 2021