To support countries’ preparedness effort on the COVID-19 outbreak, WHO`s Department of Health Security and Preparedness has developed various COVID-19 tabletop exercise (SimEx) packages.
- A Generic Covid19 SimEx to examine and strengthen existing plans, procedures and capabilities to manage an imported case of 2019-nCov and targets the health authorities at the national level.
- A Health facility & IPC SimEx that is based on the Core Components of Infection Prevention and Control Programmes at the National and Acute Care Facility Level.
- A Point of Entry (POE) SimEx to examine and strengthen existing plans, procedures and capabilities at the main airport (POE).
- COVID-19: Tackling the Novel Coronavirus
- Guide to Community Engagement at a Distance
- A National Plan to Enable Comprehensive COVID-19 Case Finding and Contact Tracing in the US
- COVID-19 Online Training
- Grassroot Soccer SKILLZ COVID-19 Response Curriculum
- Integrating SBCC into Service Delivery Programs
- WHO Tool for Behavioural Insights on COVID-19
- COVID-19 Learning Pathway
- Coronavirus Disease Training Overview
- Gender Integration Continuum Training Session User's Guide
April 13, 2020